Coalessence Dance offers dynamic journeys, guided by diverse musical soundscapes ~ Sometimes edgy, sometimes easy, always heart-centered ~ designed to inspire embodied explorations of: self, community, flow states, and healing transformations through…
~ creative expression of movement into stillness and back again ~
Coalessence Dance is inspired by the “ecstatic” or “conscious” dance traditions. We aim to serve a broad community of dancers, comprised of all ages, colors, orientations and abilities.
~ rooting and evolving ~
We gather to explore the range of ourselves ~ in the company of others ~ free to choose: solo exploration, dancing with another, dancing in constellations or
~ sensing wholeness ~
We welcome you to the dance floor to express yourselves, to honor the diversity of yourselves and others, and to participate in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere as we explore the mysteries of the ancient and current practice of dance. Join us in this family-friendly event.
~ being well being~
Ongoing, Twice Weekly Dances
- Sundays, at The Wow Hall, 10 am ~ noon
- Tuesdays, typically at The Wow Hall, 6 ~ 8:30 pm.
- See our Calendar for details of upcoming events and any venue changes.
- Sliding scale exchange of $8-12.
- First time free!
- Elders over 60 ½ price
- 16~18 ½ price
- Under 16, accompanied, free
- Work/trade available for door greeter and altar creator.
- This is a greatly appreciated way to support and diversify the events.
- You get 2 free dances for working 1 shift.
- We offer free scholarships. We want to support your dance. Inquire at the door.